1. Do you live in the Village of Larchmont? Use our street finder list.
2. You must read the instructions for the area in which you live.
- Parking Instruction 2017
- Please note: Permit Sales for Town & Out-of Town will cease at close of business, Friday, December 30,2016
- If you had a 2016 Parking Permit and are purchasing your 2017 in-person, no application form is needed. All pertinent documents are required.
- *An application filled out & signed will be required if someone other than the permit holder comes in person to purchase a permit.
- *For new permit and by mail purchasers, a 2017 application filled-out and signed is required along with all the pertinent documents.
3. Then — the final steps…
- *Complete the form(s) you need from the list below.
- Follow the instructions on how to submit your application
- Enclose cash, check made payable to “Village of Larchmont”
- **Credit cards are now being accepted (in office only).
- Include required papers (see check boxes on form).
- Include self-addressed stamped envelope (if applying by mail)
**The card processor charges a fee of $2.50 or 3% of permit cost, whichever is greater. This fee will be added at checkout.
- “Combined” permits for parking in Lot #3 are limited. They will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis only, with no preference given to where you live. These “combined” permits are NON- REFUNDABLE.
- If you lose your permit, change your car, etc., and are unable to return a permit to the Village Clerk’s Office, there will now be a $40 fee assessed for non-return of the permit, in addition to a replacement fee. Please be mindful of this regulation.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant/permit holder to renew or purchase permits in a timely manner. Other than the initial reminders sent via our e-mail notification system, further reminders will not be provided throughout the year.
- On December 30, 2016 all sales of 2017 parking permits will end for Town of Mamaroneck and Out-of-Town residents. NO WAITLIST applications will be accepted.
- General Parking “GP” Application-2017
- All Railroad Station Parking Application Lots # 1 & 3-2017
- Motorcycles and Scooters Parking Application-2017
- 2017 Temporary Permit Application
- 2017 Waitlist Application (Village Residents Only)
- Handicapped Parking
If you’re a Village of Larchmont resident and would prefer to park in a lot on Myrtle Blvd., owned by the Town of Mamaroneck, the sale of their permits begins annually on May 1. Permits are limited and are subject to availability. For details, contact the Town of Mamaroneck Town Clerk – (914) 381-7870.