Planning Board Meeting
April 3, 2017
In the Village Center behind the Library.
The next meeting of the Larchmont Village Planning Board will be held on Monday, April 3, 2017, at 8 PM, in the VILLAGE CENTER at 121 Larchmont Avenue (behind the Library), Larchmont, New York.
- Approve minutes March 6, 2017.
- Option B – Application of Frank Marsella, Architect, for D. Marchese, owner, for demolition of the existing dwelling and the construction of a new, single-family dwelling at 15 Thompson Place, Larchmont, NY, Block 706, Lot 411. (Adjourned at the 1/9, 2/6/17 and 3/6 meetings.)
- Option B - Application of Uzziah Cooper Jr. Designs, for J. & A. Smeets, owners, for a new single family dwelling and garage on a vacant lot at 78 Shore Drive, Larchmont, NY, Block 713, Lot 44. (Adjourned at the 1/9, 2/6/17 and 3/6/17 meetings.)
- Option A – Application of GK & A, Architect, for D. Chiarovalle, Hoffman Investors Corp. owner, for take-out food establishment with drive thru. At 1890 Palmer Ave., Block 603, Lot 6. (Adjourned at the 6/13, 711, 9/6, 11/7/16, 1/9, 2/6/17 and 3/8/17 meetings.)
- Option B – Application of of Christina Griffin Architect, for Bouhari Emilie Arouna, for increase the floor area of the second floor at 21 Woods Way, Larchmont, NY Block 604, Lot 361 (Adjourned at the 2/6/17 and 3/6/17 meeting.)
- Option B – Application of Application of Edward Z Jacobson AIA Architect, for Mr. & Mrs. Hendi Susanto, for construct 2 story addition at rear of residence and including renovations to existing house at 49 Monroe Avenue, Larchmont, NY Block 706, Lot 11 (Adjourned at the 2/6/17 and 3/6/17 meeting.)
- Option B –– Approved by Zoning on 2/8/16 – Application of Paige Lewis, Lewis + Lewis Architects, for Mr. & Mrs. M. Wojciechowski, owners, for exterior renovations, including an entry canopy and a rear deck at 21 Monroe Avenue, Larchmont, NY, Block 712, Lot 102. (Adjourned at 3/6/17 meeting)
- Option B– Application of Site Design Consultants, for 40 Ocean Properties LLC, for site plan approval for demolition of the existing house, garage, structures and an application for a soil movement permit at 40 Ocean Avenue, Larchmont, NY, Block 722, Lot 258. (Adjourned at 3/6/17 meeting)
- Option A –Application of William G. Winters, Architect, for Mr. & Mrs. P. Lesage, owners, for a 2nd floor addition, a new rear deck and a new side entry at 203 Larchmont Avenue, Larchmont, NY, Block 612, Lot 42. (Adjourned at 3/6/17 meeting)
- Option B – Application of James Fleming, Architect, for Larchmont Yacht Club, to construct a generator and electric service hut with storage shed at 1 Woodbine Avenue, Larchmont, NY, Block 717, Parcel 1 – No Variance Required…Special Permit Only. (No show at 3/6/17 meeting)
- Option B – Application of Diane Neff Architect, PLLC, for Alexandra Pitney And James Millar, to remove existing front porch and add a larger front porch; remove existing shed roof on the left side of house and add new porch at 33 Monroe Avenue, Larchmont, NY, Block 705, Parcel 380
- Option A – Approved Zoning on February 8, 2017 Application of DRV Architect, PC, for Safa Rekkali, to expand living space for growing family at 16 Kilmer Road, Larchmont, NY Block 616, Lot 211
- Option B – Application of Meg Deshpande, for Meg Deshpande, to demolish existing 1 story home. Erect new 2 story single family home at 14 Rockwood Drive, Larchmont, NY Block 614, Lot 154
- Option A – Application of William G. Winters Architect, for John and France Tucker, to complete renovation of existing house with addition of 2,188 s.f. on 3 floors with a new detached garage at 28 Wendt Avenue, Larchmont, NY Block 612, Lot 66
BY ORDER OF JOHN PARKINSON, JR., CHAIRMAN, PLANNING BOARD
Dated: Larchmont, New York March 21, 2017
If you have received this notice, be advised that one or more of the above referenced projects is in the vicinity of your property. Please be aware that this notice will be the only written notification you will receive regarding the above project(s). It will be the responsibility of all interested parties to keep informed of any future additional meetings or actions taken for these projects. All submissions are available for review at the Building Dept., 120 Larchmont Avenue, Larchmont, NY, between the hours of 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM.