- Seven are on the Palmer Avenue side of the Village
- Two are on the Boston Post Road side of the Village.
Parking permits are required, except in shoppers’ parking areas. Shoppers should check the lot sign for specific parking time limits. Space availability is not guaranteed. If you require 24-hour parking, both a day and night parking permit are necessary.
Please note that, in some cases, parking permits are restricted only to Village of Larchmont residents. Please check our Street Finder List to verify the community in which you live.
- Parking Lot Hours, Rules, and Maps
- 2016 Parking Instructions and Permit Applications
- 2017 Parking Instructions and Permit Applications
Nighttime parking permits are available to Village residents and allow parking overnight in any municipal lot. PLEASE NOTE: No on-street parking is permitted in the Village between 2:00 AM and 6:00 AM.
Temporary daytime and nighttime parking permits are available to Village of Larchmont residents in the Village Clerk’s Office during regular business hours.
For further information on parking in the Village, please call the Village Clerk’s Office at (914) 834-6230, press 1.