Phone: (914) 834-6230, Press 6
Office Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
The Village of Larchmont’s Recreation Office is handled by a part-time Recreation Director. When your thoughts turn to fun and relaxation, remember that the Recreation Office offers a variety of activities throughout the year. From the Flint Park Day Camp, to tennis permits, and beyond, there are fun-filled activities for young and old alike.
Take a look at our 2016 Recreation Newsletter. It contains information on all Village of Larchmont recreation activities, including facilities, fields, application information, fees and annual events.
Field Usage Information
- Field Fees
- Turf Field Application/Rules
- Grass Field Application/Rules
- Check Availability for Alma Field, Flint Grass Fields, Lorenzen Field
- Field Closure Policy – Fields may be closed at the discretion of the Village of Larchmont due to weather and/or field condition. Field closing notices will be posted at the field or recorded on the “Fields Hotline” (telephone: (914) 834-4053). Failure to observe field closure policy may result in the loss of permit.
- Tennis Permits-Guest Passes available in the Village Clerk’s Office
Special Annual Events (see our Calendar for dates)
- Fourth of July Races
- Flint Park Summer Concert Series
- Larchmont Arts Festival
- Bike “Tour de Larchmont”
- Rag-a-Muffin Parade
- Sprint for Flint – Larchmont Run
Town of Mamaroneck Facilities
- Skating at Hommocks Ice Rink
- Swimming at Hommocks Pool